Are You Ready to Invest in Yourself?
We are looking to interview 3 candidates by 5-31-2021 to start the 90 day personal investment courses in project management. The right candidate must complete the courses while working a minimum of 20 hours a week at $14-17 an hour based on experience. The right candidate can make up to $50,000 a year with salary, bonuses, and commissions. Are you that somebody?
- Are you a people person?
- Do you set challenging goals and complete them?
- Are you sales driven?
- Can you handle more than one project at a time?
- Do people come to you for life/work advice?
- Do you have high standards professionally?
- Can you make sound decisions on the spot?
- Can you resolve conflicts in a timely manner?
The right candidate will be the liaison between the administrative office, clients, and technicians.
The Role of the Project Manager. A project manager is a person who has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. ... A project manager is a person who is responsible for making decisions, both large and small.
Please send your most recent resume to Info@DynaKleensvcs.com with a 2 minute video stating why you would be the right choice.